1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans) 1 clove garlic
Juice of 1 lemon 3 Tbsp of olive oil
Unrefined sea salt to taste 5-10 sundried tomatoes
1. Mix all ingredients in a food processor until a smooth, paste-like consistency is achieved.
Add more oil if needed while mixing.
2. Stop, then add sun-dried tomatoes and mix again until tomatoes are pea-sized bits.
3. Serve with cut veggies such as carrots, broccoli, snow peas, bell peppers, celery, etc.
1 avocado 1 clove garlic
1 Tbsp favorite salsa 1 juice from lime
Unrefined sea salt to taste
1. Crush garlic, then mash all ingredients with a potato masher.
BarleyMax Berry Post-Workout Smoothie
1 banana 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
1 tsp BarleyMax Berry 3 Tbsp hemp seed (1 Tbsp for non-athletes)
1. Blend all in a blender and enjoy!
2 slices Ezekiel bread Jodi’s Guacamole on each side
Tomatoes, sliced Salt and pepper
1. Toast bread.
2. Spread Jodi’s Guacamole on each side.
3. Add tomatoes on each side and season with salt and pepper.