Saturday, January 8, 2011

Insomnia VS the foods we eat?

A woman shared her experiences after making serious changes to her diet ...  I don't have trouble sleeping, but my husband does. I've yet to experience if changing your diet really helps, but I certainly think it's worth a try. Don't ya think?

"I have now completed nearly 4 weeks eating RAW foods and have more energy than I ever did before. This go-around on the program also seems to have eliminated my insomnia. I used to stay up till 1 A.M., wake up at 2:30, go back to sleep at 3, wake up at 4:30, go back to sleep at 5 and sleep until 7. I was always tired, felt truly sleep deprived. Now I fall asleep at 10:30 P.M. and sleep till 6:30 A.M. What's interesting to me is that I now have ongoing energy until I lay my head on my pillow! Awesome!" -- Cindy S